Adobe Summit 2022 was a grand event with a record-breaking participation of more than 200 sessions bridging 10 industries and four regions.The Summit offered a critical deep dive into where we are and where we’re going in an accelerated digital transformation. It was a virtual event where Ryan Reynolds delivered a keynote lineup about the power of storytelling whereas Kristen Bell took us to peek into the Adobe Labs and the innovations. Two visionary leaders from Adobe — Shantanu Narayen, chairman and CEO, and Anil Chakravarthy, president of the Digital Experience business — unwrapped the latest trends and themes.
If you registered for the event and want to catch up or rewatch content, use your login credentials to browse keynotes and sessions. If you aren’t already registered, you’ll need to sign up (it’s free) before you can browse and view sessions.
Buzzed-about keynote announcements included:
- Merging Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (CDP) with Adobe Target
- Financial planning features are built directly into Workfront
- Adobe Sensei-powered revolution for personalizing content to projecting revenue and behaviors
- Introduced a new cloud-based learning platform for customers and partners called Adobe Learning Manager
- Many new partnerships including The Weather Company, OneTrust, Anaplan, Walmart, FedEx, PayPal, and more