To run a successful online business, it is essential to build strong and long-term customer relationships. Despite being the most reputed platform and used by more than 250,000 companies globally, Magento isn’t inherently marketing inclined. Thus, to maximize the potential of your store and improve the productivity of customer-focused activities, you should integrate a CRM tool for your Magento store.
With the availability of so many Magento CRM extensions in the market, comparing them and making a final decision becomes quite confusing. Understanding this situation, we have created a roster of the Best 7 CRM Tools for your Magento Store. We will compare them based on their features, pricing, pros, cons, and much more. This comprehensive comparison will save your research time and increase your confidence in an informed decision. So let’s go through it but first understand the importance of a CRM in your Magento store.
What is a Magento CRM Tool?
Designed for particularly Magento-based online stores, Magento CRM helps businesses to manage and analyze customer interactions and data during the entire customer journey.
What is Magento CRM integration?
The process of connecting your Magento backend with a customer relationship management (CRM) tool is called Magento CRM integration. It synchronizes the customers’ data between both systems so that businesses can streamline their sales & marketing methods.
This synchronization gives a complete overview of the customers including purchase history, contact, and other preferences. This data & information allow businesses to create personalized marketing campaigns, increase customer loyalty, and boost sales.
Importance of the Magento CRM Integration:
There is a straightforward purpose of the Magento CRM: Prioritize the customer. By monitoring every transaction and interaction of your customer, you can improve their experience and loyalty. Here are some vital statistics to consider:
- More than two-thirds of customers are ready to pay extra for exceptional customer service
- Customer-focused companies tend to be 60% more profitable than their competitors.
- On the opposite side, a single negative experience can drive away one-third of your loyal customers.
CRMs are also highly capable of managing loyalty programs. A CRM doesn’t only stores and gathers customer data but also finds out the most committed customers towards your brand.
How a CRM will help your Magento store online business?
Here are a few ways by which the Magento CRM can take your online business to the next level:
- Centralized customer database in a single place
- Automate sales and marketing processes
- Give valuable insights into customer preferences and behaviour
Essential features of a CRM for your Magento Store:
A CRM can streamline multiple verticals or aspects of your Magento store including:
A Magento 2 CRM tool will help you in managing multiple tasks of marketing single-handedly such as:
- Optimize ROI and improve marketing strategy by giving customer insights and analysing data
- Improve conversion rates and capture potential leads by customizing landing pages
- Create captivating yet professional email templates
- Manage marketing team tasks with better productivity & collaboration
- Use popups, email forms, coupons, etc. to increase customer engagement and capture valuable information.
Here are the differences in how CRM can help in sales:
- Manage team members, tasks, and deals easily
- Keep track of all leads, emails, calls and all other interactions with potential customers
- Manage and pass leads from marketing to sales to make sure every customer gets converted
- Track and view the sales pipeline
- Automate manual extensive tasks like lead scoring, follow-up emails, etc.
Customer service is the main USP of a CRM. It helps in many ways in providing better customer service like:
- Automate manual tasks of customer service like ticket replies, ticket status, etc.
- Segment customers and create groups based on location, age, purchase history, etc.
- Collect customer data and track customer interaction points and much more.
- Deliver ready-made responses for FAQs for quick resolution of customer queries
How to integrate a CRM extension with your Magento 2 store?
There are two different ways by which you can connect your Magento store with CRM:
Using a Magento Extension:
There are many extensions available in marketing by which you can integrate your desired CRM tool with your store and provide real-time data synchronisation. It is the simplest way to connect your Magento store with a CRM.
The cost of a Magento extension lies in the range of $0 to $400, you only need to pay once.
3rd Party Integration:
There are 3rd party services available in the market which will connect your desired CRM to your Magento store. They generally charge hourly or monthly fees and provide services of consultation, integration, as well as customization.
It will cost more to take 3rd party integration service instead of an extension but the service provide greater customization options than extensions.
Best 7 CRM Tools for your Magento 2 Store:
Here is the list of the best CRMs for your Magento online store:
- Zoho CRM
We go through the details of each of these CRMs.
Hubspot is an all-in-one CRM solution that includes services like sales, marketing, and customer service. HubSpot is highly scalable and grows along with your business. It is the best CRM for inbound marketing and lead generation.
Whatever the size of your Magento store, Hubspot will help you in every possible way. It can track minute detail of your business relationships, manage customer support issues, and handle sales. A free plan is available for the start, and you can switch to paid edition as your business grows.
- Live chat, track emails, and scheduling
- Integrate Gmail and Outlook with email templates
- Log and update customer deals and sales activities
- 1 million contacts and company records storage available
- Schedule tasks and assignments
Pros & Cons:
Free plan available
- For small teams, the Starter Edition costs $30 per month and the Professional Edition costs $1,600 per month.
- For enterprise-level businesses, the Professional Edition costs $1,600 per month and Enterprise Edition costs $5,000 per month.
If you are a small or a mid-size store that wants to automate its business operations then AgileCRM will be the fantastic choice as a CRM. This CRM connects the various operations of your sales, marketing, and customer service activities on one page. It improves the overall productivity and business operations of your store.
The free plan has a lot of features which are generally available in the paid plans of other CRMs. You can save a lot of time with manual daily tasks like managing store contacts or sending personalized messages to the target audience. The free edition is also packed with storage of 50,000 contacts.
- Track sales processes and stages and manage contact on a single page
- Create mobile-responsive landing pages with pre-made templates
- Email marketing with newsletters, analytics, tracking, and follow-up emails
- Robust ticketing features
- Handle customer queries with a self-service portal
Pros & Cons:
The free edition is available for 10 users. There are 3 paid plans available:
- Starter edition: $8.99 per month
- Regular edition: $29.99 per month
- Enterprise edition: $47.99 per month
If you are running an enterprise-level business and want a powerful & professional CRM for your online store, then Salesforce must be your priority. It is a highly comprehensive CRM solution with highly advanced features like marketing automation, opportunity tracking, task management, and workflow creation.
It also offers 4 different types of clouds namely – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, focusing on multiple aspects of your business.
- Easy contact management with access to customer data and purchase history
- Dynamic Dashboards ad Custom Reports
- Email Integration with Salesforce Lightning
- Comprehensive Sales Forecasting
- Workflow and Approvals with Salesforce Chatter
Pros & Cons:
4. Zoho CRM:
Zoho is a perfectly suited CRM for small and mid-size businesses to manage business relationships and offer comprehensive tools to thrive your Magento store. Some of the essential functions include customer data storage, business procedures automation, and producing real-time reports. It also has AI-powered sales assistants to boost your sales to the next level.
Zoho is also focused to provide the best CRM service in the e-commerce industry at a very affordable price and is higher user-friendly with minimal learning efforts.
- Automate customer service with tools like case management and self-service portals
- Measure the performance of every sales activity with Zoho CRM’s reports, analytics and forecasts
- Create personalized customer journeys with CommandCenter
- Get notified when someone interacts with your brand through any touchpoint
- Generate price quotes and access sales scripts
Pros & Cons:
No free plan is available. There are 4 editions:
- Standard edition: $14 per user/month
- Professional edition: $23 per user/month
- Enterprise edition: $40 per user/month
- Ultimate edition: $52 per user/month
Freshsales is an all-in-one CRM solution which is highly customer focused and helps businesses to facilitate customer management.
It is packed with advanced workflow and sales intelligence features for easy lead segmentation and follow-up emails. If you are a business that requires built-in AI capabilities in your Magento CRM then Freshsales is the perfect choice for you.
- Quality reporting by integration with Microsoft Power BI
- Streamline sales by automatic lead assignment
- Track and monitor visitors and their buying journeys
- AI chatbots provide real-time customer service
- 360-degree customer profiles insights
- Multichannel automated nurturing campaigns
Pros & Cons:
- Grow Edition: $15 per user/month
- Pro Edition: $39 per user/month
- Enterprise Edition: $69 per user/month
Vtiger is a highly trusted and reputed CRM with the best reviews and ratings on Trustpilot, Capterra, and G2. Whether it is lead capture, collaboration, or meetings, Vtiger can help you in every stage.
It is focused to help small businesses and provide core functions instead of comprehensive shop management tools. A single dashboard of Vitger can help you to engage leads and customers. It can also streamline all marketing activities with a better sales experience for potential customers. You can also experience their core functions with the lifetime free plan.
- Power E-mail and social marketing tools
- AI-driven insights to track users
- Variety of marketing tools
- In-built reports for insights, and analysis
Pros & Cons:
There is no free plan. It has 2 different versions:
- In the Professional Edition, the Single app costs $20 per user/month and the Standard app costs $30 per user/month.
- In the Enterprise Edition, the Single app costs $30 per user/month and the Standard app costs $42 per user/month.
SugarCRM allows you to unify all the tasks of marketing, sales, and customer service at a single location, reduce manual tasks, and streamline the workload. Their offerings are divided into three categories focusing on the most crucial parts:
- Sugar Market
- Sugar Sell
- Sugar Serve
It can be a great choice for mid-level Magento online store businesses. The open API interface makes it tailored to meet all your requirements.
- Performance metrics and multichannel marketing
- Gantt charts, data-driven segmentation and customisable worksheets
- Provide advanced analytics
Pros & Cons:
There is no free plan. It comes in 4 different editions:
- Sell Edition: $49 per user/month
- Serve Edition: $80 per user/month
- Enterprise Edition: $85 per user/month
- Market Edition: Custom Pricing