Adobe initially released SWAT (Site-Wide Analysis Tool) as part of Adobe Commerce v2.4.1, and it was completely integrated into the Adobe Commerce (Magento) Admin Panel in late 2020.
With the help of this remarkable tool, Adobe Commerce users may access a straightforward, user-friendly dashboard that offers a quick overview of the general performance, functionality, uptime, and other aspects of the site.
Need to know more? In this blog post from Ceymox Technologies, we’ll go over the fundamentals of SWAT, how it functions, and the significant features it provides to help manage your Adobe Commerce installation more easily. To learn more, keep reading!
What Is The SWAT (Site-Wide Analysis Tool) For Adobe Commerce (Magento)?
The Adobe Commerce Admin panel includes a feature called SWAT that enables administrators to instantly retrieve statistics about their whole Adobe Commerce website in real time, including details like overall site performance, speed, and site health.
Using this app, businesses can monitor and analyze key metrics related to their site’s performance, allowing them to make informed decisions about how to enhance its usability, uptime, speed, and more. If an administrative user has been granted access to the SWAT dashboard, they can do so at any time.
If you’re an Adobe Commerce administrator, using SWAT is an excellent method to upgrade from the “break-fix” approach. Administrators may prevent website downtime, errors, and other performance issues by utilizing SWAT to swiftly detect possible issues and take immediate action to fix them.
What precisely can the Site-Wide Analysis Tool do, though? That’s an excellent question. Let’s analyze its main characteristics and advantages right now.
Key Features and Benefits of a Site-Wide Analysis Tool
The following are some of the important dashboards and sections that make up the Site-Wide Analysis Tool:
- Dashboard – This is the SWAT’s “home page,” where you can get an overview of all the other dashboards and features. This report highlights the status of your Adobe Commerce installation and provides a list of notifications and suggestions in order of relevance. This gives you a high-level analysis of your website’s performance and highlights the most crucial areas where you can improve things.
- Information -This panel offers contact information for the customer and an overview of your open tickets. Additionally, you receive details on every Adobe Commerce product that is currently installed, giving you a complete list of all the components of your eCommerce website.
- Recommendation– This section generates recommendations based on website issues. For instance, if there is a problem with one or more products in your product catalog, it will be recognized, you will be notified, and you will also have access to best practice information and online resources for fixing the problem.
- Exceptions- A store exception is a mistake that occurs under “abnormal situations” and for which there is no generally held solution. This tool provides more information about the exceptions to help you and your admins and developers better understand the cause of the problem and implement a solution.
- Additions – As you might assume, this section of the SWAT tool displays a list of all the extensions presently installed on your Adobe Commerce store.
- Outages– With this report, you can see in detail the amount of time your Adobe Commerce shop was inaccessible, both in the present and in the past.
But what does this mean, exactly? You can examine live issues and bugs on your systems, rapidly detect and repair problems with your Adobe Commerce website, and monitor its health and performance in real time, 24 hours.
The SWAT Is Yet Another Outstanding Argument to Switch to Adobe Commerce (Magento)
There are many excellent reasons to migrate from Magento Open Source to Adobe Commerce for your eCommerce website if you’re already using it, and the SWAT is just one of them.
You will also get access to a variety of B2B features, strong content development tools like the Page Builder, and improved support from Adobe, not to mention the robust, adaptable, and scalable cloud infrastructure provided by Adobe Cloud, in addition to the SWAT.
Small- to medium-sized businesses who want to enter new markets, enhance functioning and sales, and move their company forward should use these tools and extra features.
If you’ve been considering Adobe Commerce but aren’t sure if it’s the ideal fit for your business, Ceymox Technologies. will help you find out. We can assist you in determining whether the Adobe Commerce platform is the best option for you because we are experts in it.
Contact us for a fast consultation whether you’re using Magento Open Source or another eCommerce platform. We’ll be pleased to go through the features and advantages of Adobe Commerce in more depth and help you decide if it’s the best choice for your business.