Improve your Magento 2 store by making some changes today! Yes, you are correct.
On August 9, 2022, Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 and Magento Open Source 2.4.5 were launched.
Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 is now available, improving platform quality, speed, GraphQL caching, payment options, and accessibility. The Upgrade Compatibility tool and integrated Google modules have been enhanced with the current Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 version. A Live Search feature for B2B customers is also announced in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5. Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 has received over 400 quality corrections and upgrades.
Given these highlights of Adobe Commerce 2.4.5, Magento 2 merchants must upgrade their stores to the most recent Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 Highlighted Features
Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 includes 20 security fixes and platform security enhancements.
- The reCAPTCHA plugin has been added to the New Customer Account, Wish List Sharing, and Gift Card Order pages.
- Inventory now supports ACL resources.
- Inventory template security has been improved.
- The HtmlPurifier library is now available for the MaliciousCode filter.
- If you’re running Adobe Commerce on-premises and using Elasticsearch 7.17, you may update to version 2.4.5.
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 is no longer compatible with ElasticSearch versions 7.11 and later in the cloud.
- In Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 cloud, OpenSearch is the default search engine.
- The latest versions of Adobe Commerce (2.4.5) and Magento Open Source (2.4.5) both support Composer (2.2).
- The newest versions of Magento (2.4.5) and Adobe Commerce (2.4.5) all support TinyMCE (5.10.2).
- jQueryUI (1.13.1) is now supported in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 and Magento 2.4.5.
- The v6.2 upgrade brings DHL Integration Schema up to date with the rest of DHL.
- Obsolete dependencies must be removed.
Additionally, composer dependencies have been brought up to date with the most recent versions.
Performance and scalability enhancements
- The catalog_product_index_price_tmp table now has one main index instead of three. This will boost the primary index’s performance.
- Even the amount of time needed to index has been drastically cut down.
- Customers can digitally sign individualized agreements, such as purchase agreements, terms and conditions, and warranty contracts, during the checkout process in Adobe Commerce.
Adobe IMS integration
- By combining Commerce authentication with the Adobe IMS authentication protocol, retailers may streamline customer logins for Adobe Commerce and Adobe Business applications.
Branding and style changes
- Admin may now work in conjunction with Adobe’s brand strategy. This will have an effect on headers and footers, as well as data grid color changes and navigation elements.
- Implemented the Shared Catalog functionality to increase speed when database data is decreased.
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 comes with a pre-installed collection of modules for Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Optimizer, and TagManager. These modules use the mentioned API to integrate with various Google services.
- When the GraphQL schema needs to be rebuilt for any reason, improve the shopping experience by increasing page load speed.
- Using JSON Web Tokens, the GraphQL API may consume the authorization token’s expiration date/time (JWT).
- Inventory template security has been improved.
- Live Search for B2B client groups and bespoke pricing has been added.
- The product information page, the mini cart, the shopping cart, and the checkout process are all updated in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 to support Apple Pay.
- PayPal now has a “Pay Later” option in Spain and Italy.
- The Adobe Commerce codebase no longer has Braintree KOUNT fraud protection.
PWA Design Studio
- PWA Studio v12.5.x is compatible with the most recent release of Adobe Commerce, version 2.4.5.
- PWA Studio captures consumer activity data for site analytics.
Upgrade Compatibility Analyzer
- Method signature validation detects incompatibility changes.
- Database schema validation detects schema modifications and incompatibilities.
- UCT recognizes code deprecations.
Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 includes further bug fixes.
- Hundreds of fundamental code bugs have been resolved in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
- Adobe Commerce does not display an error message when changing the admin URL.
- The Klarna integration makes it simple to go from an older version of Adobe Commerce, 2.4.2, to the latest version, 2.4.3.
Official Publication Documents
- Release Notes for Magento Open Source Version 2.4.5
- Release Notes for Adobe Commerce 2.4.5
Why do you still wait? Take advantage of Adobe Commerce 2.4.5’s variety of features and upgrade the safety and functionality of your Magento 2 business. At Ceymox Technologies, the best Magento development company in India, we always use the latest Magento version to develop e-commerce stores. Let us know your requirements.